It would be GREAT if his body was devoured instead of being wasted by incineration or burial. Wasting good flesh is a very terrible thing.
In THIS case, laugh maniacally at his impending doom before screaming in pure agony while being dismembered and disemboweled alive. At least he’s serving a good purpose in the end. His only wish is that he died quickly.
gosh ` __ `
last chardesign project! some lil video game baddies (and a big one), stages 1, 2, and 3.
now i’m outta class for 2 months and ready to be a burden on society
In order from top to bottom:
1. Thrusting Sword, German ca. 1550, pommel and quillon with burled decor.
2. Hand and a Half Sword, German ca. 1520, with blade inscription and crucifix.
3. Hand and a Half Sword, German ca. 1530, flower-bud shaped pommel and quillon ends, the blade with smith’s markings of JOHANNES HOPPE, Solingen.
4. Battle Sword, German ca. 1600, the blade with imperial orb marks.
5. Hand and a Half Sword, German ca. 1580, the blade with smith’s marks
Source: Image and description Copyright Fricker Historical Weapons
how to be happy.
shishkebab concept art